Posts under tag: drupal central hosting
We helped relaunch Ethnic Studies website in Drupal with the CAS Design Toolkit Drupal sub theme of the UO Cosmic Theme. The site has a new homepage layout that has a 3×3 grid powered by Cosmic and “Marketing page” feature from Student Life. The site also includes our newly launched Drupal module for CAS Profiles.
Chemistry Interactive Demonstrations and Educational Resources (CIDER) is a Drupal 7 site. It was created for Randy Sullivan and Tom Greenbowe in the Chemistry and Biochemistry department. CIDER site was created to replace the older Chemdemos site with the following improvements:
- Streamline the requesting and delivery of lecture demonstrations for any UO faculty.
- Facilitate the development of learning modules based on lecture demonstrations, computer simulations, manipulatives, and future categories by adding the ability for instructors to give feedback on demos and to upload related files.
- Disseminate learning modules throughout the chemistry education community at large.
- Introduce a flexible resource framework that supports an expandable list of categorized content (initially Demo, Classroom Activity and Simulation).
- Allow external colleagues to review and contribute content.
- Offer an interactive experience for all users of the system.
Drupal site that was built to host the various CASIT applications. Version 1 in Drupal 6 was created in September of 2010, version 2 in Drupal 7 was created in August 2014, version 3 was created in Drupal 8 that archives both previous versions in May 2018.
We helped relaunch Department of English website in Drupal with the CAS Design Toolkit Drupal sub theme of the UO Cosmic Theme. The site has a new homepage layout that has a slideshow and news/events in a carousel similar to Cinema Studies. The site also includes our newly launched Drupal module for CAS Profiles.
EIP Ducks Drupal site created for Early Intervention Program. The site will allow EIP to connect with their alumni via newsletters developed and distributed on the site. The site also supports social media authentication.
Languages Portal site created for Yamada Language Center. The site provides introduction of languages training in University of Oregon.
Microbial Kinetics database created for Qusheng Jin in Earth Sciences, stores microbial parameters and allows users to access, search, and retrieve the parameters.
Sociology Courses is a Drupal site created for the Sociology Department. It is used by faculty to submit courses they would like to teach. Sociology administrators then take the requests and plan the year’s course offerings. The site is hosted on Drupal Central Hosting.
TREATOOL is a Drupal 7 feature set that allows researchers to share digitized texts. Images of the text are made available with the transcription next to it. Users can be given access to the site where they additionally can add notes while they are reviewing the texts.
See a demo on Heidi Kaufman’s current site.